Monday, September 07, 2009

09.07.09


I think Im beginning to enjoy these non-linear postings almost as much as the paintings/ drawings.
This is a "Paula Red" apple, via last week's farmer's market foray. Tart and delish. I remember when there were a lot more apple varieties available. My Gram like baking with Rhode Island Greenings (I think that's the name). Sort of a precursor to Granny Smith's.
Went swimming today, and it took all my will power to get there. I SO didnt want to go. Busy, busy, busy. Labor Day plus the arrivistes from Mt Auburn, where they are doing an annual pool cleaning.
There was this porky Korean kid (boy) in the women's locker room with his hovering grandmother. I asked him how old he was... 7!!... and then asked him if he didnt think he was too old to be in the ladies locker room? Well, isnt he? Is he training to be a pervert?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home