Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Lily and a Rant


Let's go straight to the rant. (Perhaps I should change the name of this blog to Rant-A-Day... beginning to feel like that)
Needed to replace my bed sheets (are there any other kind?). How hard is that? Googled my little heart out and finally found them at The Company Store. The website wouldnt work. Of course not, because if you actually speak to someone they are required to bombard you with credit card offers, ad nauseum. Dont buy from these people if you can avoid it. They make the whole process as painful as humanly possible. I asked to be taken off the catalog list, and was then offered a "reduced catalog" option of ONLY FOUR times a year! How many trees will die for that? No thanks, I know where to find these people if I ever want to be irritated again.
By the way, the lily smells lovely.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home