Saturday, August 22, 2009

08.22.09


Oh so many things!
This is post # 445, so 35 more times until I can assign those oh! so poetic titles. My blog, my rules.
This is the closest Ive come to do a daily drawing that might, someday, be a painting.
If this did have a title it would be "My Eyes Were Biggger Than My Stomach." The second half of a really delish tomato, mayo,mustard and chicken sandwich on toast.
Well, better to paint it than explode.
And to my one follower: thank you! It's so comforting to know that someone is out there.
I used to send off lots of birthday checks (you know who you were) and never, ever got a response. No thank you note, email, phone call or nod. Nada, zilch. So I stopped sending. It was like writing checks and chucking them into a great big black void. And it felt SO good to stop.
And it feels so lovely to know that there is a someone on the other end of this blog, occasionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home