Friday, March 06, 2009

03.06.09


Nice mathematical progression on today's date. Even I can see that.
New squishy soft pencil (9B), almost the consistency of medium cooked scrambled eggs.
This may pass the threshold of blogger good taste, but: how in the world can I be super nauseous after a breakfast of 1/2 grapefruit and oatmeal? That I've been eating every morning. But you just cant deny that overwhelming feeling of yuck.
On the topic of food: I ordered some cocoa covered almonds on-line ($2 cheaper a pound, even with the unreasonable shipping) and they offer a money back, or coupon, or somesuch if you mention them in your blog. Gee, I have a blog. Take care of it later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heya Susan,

Paul here from Marcia's class back in the great '00. Could you send me an email when you can? I need to get in touch with another alum. Your blog is about all I could find. I love it though!

Paul At Parseland dot com

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home